At Infinite Capital we are regularly accessing private investment, IPO's and pre-IPO opportunities. To be kept informed of these exciting opportunities as they arise please register below.
Infinite Capital Pty Ltd (Infinite Capital) offers opportunities for wholesale, sophisticated and professional investors to directly invest private equity.
Infinite Capital provides a business introduction service in accordance with ASIC Class Order 02/273 (Class Order) which provides an exemption to the disclosure requirements under section 708 of the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001 (Act).
Subscribers to our website may come across opportunities in which they would like to invest, however, they may not be considered a 'Sophisticated' or 'Professional' investor within the meaning of the Act and they would therefore (without the Class Order) be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Act.
The Class Order provides these potential investors and share issuers/sellers with the framework in which they are able to raise private equity without complying with the disclosure requirements under the Act.
We confirm that:
1. we receive an agreed upon fee for providing the business introduction service; and
2. neither the Website, nor Infinite Capital is endorsed or approved by ASIC.
We wish to make you aware:
1. investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice;
2. The information contained in this Publication has been prepared by or on behalf of the person who is proposing to issue or sell the securities or scheme interests and neither Infinite Capital its officers, employees and agents have undertaken an independent review of the information contained in the Publication;
3. The information contained in this Publication about any proposed business opportunity and the securities or scheme interests is not intended to be the only information on which the investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, Product Disclosure Statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors' reports;
4. Prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered; and
5. This Publication is subject to ASIC Class Order [02/273] Business Introduction or Matching Services, issued
By Registering on this website you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above information, warnings and statements and you wish to receive information from Infinite Capital from time-to-time.
(* indicates required)